Thursday, September 29, 2005

Random Posting

The Bad thing about Mac, is that somehow, there is no easy editing "board" thingy when the window for new post opens on Mac. In short- its quite difficult to change anything about the font, which makes for rather boring reading.

Anyway, the prelim results are out. What's over is over and what matters now is the Os.

I am NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH!

There is no sense of desperation or exhaustion, in fact I'm happily wasting my time.

By why am I even bothering to say this? Kiasu people will rejoice that "OH GOOD! One more person is not studying, less competition!" Suspicious people would wonder "Is this psychological warfare? Is that why you are saying this?" While some people just heck care, "Why tell me? You study your business wat" Never Mind. That was just to confuse people

2 comments:

Ada said...

Mozilla Firefox is your friend.

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is `aRi,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about automator I have found your site.
I was looking out for automator related information. Sorry, I have see that your Random Posting isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz