Friday, July 28, 2006

BPGHS Speech Day

Left school early (12pm) for Speech day today. Yay!
Actually, I went to Orchard with Jasela, Carmen and Yuk Yee to eat. We had a great lunch at Breeks and had a fantasic chat about inter-college rivalry as well as crazy ideas like bombing NJ food across to Hwa Chong or getting Hwa Chong welfare to deliver food to Bishan. Cool right?

We decided to be fashionably late to the speech day. we were instructed to be in school by 3, Speech day starts at four. We reasoned that we would maximise satisfaction (econs, aha!) by enjoying ourselves in air-conditioned comfort instead of being lectured and told what to do in the stuffy hall.
We reached BP at 3.45.

I came well prepared. I brough American Gods by Neil Gaiman (fantastic book btw) and famous amos cookies to while away the interminable speeches. Ms Tay was looking at me in ABSOLUTE envy. Coz, while she had to be tortured, I was immune, happily doing my own thing!

It was great seeing my classmates again. Especially you, Yuting! (Muz mention you right?) But I forgot to bring my camera, so unfortunately I have no pics.=(

A group of us went for dinner at pizza hut. I think Ashwin had great fun crapping. Well, we had great fun listening to his "crap".

Oh, This article is really cool. So talent counts, but hard work counts for more. Take that, Purvis!

No comments: