Thursday, November 09, 2006

Korean Drama Watching

Korean Drama Watching, GOONG


Day 1
episodes 1-10
  • the female lead is super cute! squees-- her eye expressions are super funny
  • I want to smack the blardy prince. I mean, whats his blardy probrem with his blardy black face
  • omg, I'm going to die from laughing too hard
  • omg, the female lead's crying AGAIN. tissues please
  • tissues
  • tissues
  • I swear never to watch korean drama again! I can't stop!!!
Day 2
episodes 10-16
  • parental scenes starting to get a tad boring. Fast forward
  • aww so sweet... he carries her when she faints...aww...aww
  • they're starting to like each other- yay!
  • palace scenes starting to get a bit boring. Fast forward
  • the female lead is crying again. mom thinks i'm having a runny nose and tells me to eat my medicine. I carry the laptop to the room to cry in peace
  • 2nd prince is rather cute too. reminds me a bit of zai zai in meteor garden.
  • wazzup man, can't you two, like, you know, communicate? you know, kom-mui-neee-kate
  • I can't stop! Continue cheonging!!!!

Day 3
episodes 16-19, 24
  • will you two pris pris pris get together
  • fast forward palace scenes
  • fast forward parents of female leads
  • story getting too plotty. all i want to know is WILL YOU TWO GET TOGETHER?
  • 2nd male lead getting irritating. Fast forward
  • fast forward
  • will you two get together? pris?
  • fast forward
  • fast forward
  • finish 19, skips to 24
  • fast forward
  • so sweet... they're getting together =)
  • BUT still arguing???
  • I'm NEVER watching korean drama again!
at least the mission is accomplished. GOONG in 3 days!

No comments: