Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random, random

Well, heres a report of how things are going so far

Work:
is going better. Relations better with colleagues + I get to write a bit more. Seriously, its a waste of brain power transcribing interviews that are shit boring

Driving:
Getting better too. Buckled down and both basic theory and final theory were finished chop chop. Not that I studied much, but I was ridiculously determined, and had a good idea of how much leeway I had before I failed the test. Driving on the road is going on well too. Instructors are complimenting me on how fast I learn Ha! This is a girl who managed to drive a toy car into the sea, for goodness sake!

Judo:
NUS training has stopped. Wails. I'm going to get flabby. Not that I'm not already flabby already. Sigh.

Ohters:
Met Ms Tay at West Mall today. Was so fun talking to her!
Qin Pei, Rui Yan, Shi Jia, Adeline, Rannald-- When are all of you free?!

No comments: