Thursday, June 04, 2009

Packing Madness

Here's a picture of what my room looks like now-- what a contrast to the initial photos of my then unlived in room. Yes- this is packing madness!

I am trying to pack for four places at one go. The backpack is for my trip to Eastern Europe. The boxes are to keep my books, files and winter clothes for storage. That big black luggage is what I'm bringing back to Singapore, as well as what I'm bringing to Amsterdam for a month.

Anyway, its now countdown time for the mega Eastern Europe trip, and I am super excited. It's what I've been dreaming of, and thinking of, and hankering for, for the last 3 months or so. I will try to keep updated, and post loads of pictures and interesting stories-- if there's a proper internet connection anyway, be assured I'll get it =)

I'm super chuffed for this trip, and I hope it'll turn out well. Maybe we'll end up quarelling and tearing each others' hairs out (hopefully not), maybe I'll find out that I'm really not suited to a backpacking life and never go backpacking again (hopefully not too), but at least I'll have experienced a lot more and learnt a lot from this trip.

Eastern Europe ahoy!


No comments: