Friday, May 13, 2005

Pictures, finally!

<"font color=pink">Finally, after struggling with zorpia, I have managed to upload pics there. Here are some ^belated^ photos of my trip to china in the hols


Met new relatives there
Went to my grandfather's home town. Very ulu place. There were even wells there.



But never mind. The ducks were cute.

After that, my father had the urge to go and admire the mountains, so we took the train to Wu Yi Shan. The journey was like 10+ hours by train. But the train was nice. We went for the best ones, so there was like small cabin with 4 bunks.




This is me, stuffing my face with packet noodles



lying on the bunk





At the hotel room. See, the humdity is so low that theres static electricity




The mountains



It snowed!



It was damned cold! BRrr

Oh, went to Florence's house to watch NBA basketball this morning. Pheonix suns against Dallas Mavericks. Was Fantastic!.

I have a new hero in Nash!!!!
Thank you very much, FLorence, for allowing me to watch TV at your house and interrupting your morning time. Thank you!

No comments: