Friday, June 03, 2005

Testing my new camera

Typing at my computer. See the mess that’s my table? I bet only Rong En’s is messier than me.

Rui Yan and Aiman at RJC. Sorry for bad lighting. Sun was behind them and I didn’t know how to adjust the settings. New camera wat

See the two chio bu(s) in the centre? That’s the Canadian delegates. Sorry guys, you are just not as camera friendly as the girls. Hehez, juz joking

Rannald and Qin Pei attempting to look very hard working. Yes, must tell Miss Tay, the Canadian delegates very hardworking one ok?

Sorry Jiawei, forgot to take out my camera until the bus came, so only two photos of RJC. Will take more next time. Promise.


1 comment:

Qinpei said...

rmun 2005 rocks!! heex... and the pics are really nice! rjc is just so impressive! yup we Canadians really are a bunch of hard working people!