Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A long tiring PW trip (though hwa chong was worth it)

We went filming for our PW OP presentation today, basically trying to find out what people thought about youth initiatives.

I'm quite proud of myself- I managed to take the bus to the totally unfamiliar King Albert Park when I'm not really that good with directions. Met Carmen (Chu) and Kaleni there where OMG nothing has been filmed yet. panic panic.

We had one interview at the bus stop, then Carmen had to leave to see her chiropractor. Kal and I then went to Ngee Ann Poly where we were daoed by numerous people, but we managed to get some interviews in the end.

We then went to Hwa Chong- Carmen sounded really surprised when I called her and asked if she was still in school. Yay! Thank you Carmen, for being or first Hwa Chong interviewee =) Was really happy, cos I haven't seen carmen for ages- missed her loads. Saw Qin Pei too, they both look really happy in HC.

It feels a bit weird being in Hwa Chong, with Kal in his white and white, and then there are thoughts running through your head: this is the school you could have gone to... what would have happened there? Its a creepy feeling..

1 comment:

carmen.k said...

Yayy I was glad to see you too! ((: haha I had the same feeling when I went over to crash RJ during the last day of the first 3 mths x)

<3,
Carm